Do your banking from any touchtone phone
You can call 0800 807 747 from any touchtone phone in New Zealand, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Telephone Banking you can:
- Request account balances (no transaction fees apply).
- Transfer funds between your accounts with The Co-operative Bank (no transaction fees apply).
- Check your most recent transactions.
- Pay your bills - you can have up to 18 prearranged bill payment authorities e.g. telephone or electricity accounts, rates or credit cards.
Transaction and service fees apply. See Fees and Exemptions.
Easy to use
It’s a fast and efficient way to manage your money. Just follow the simple prompts.
Overseas and mobile phone access
- If you want to access Telephone Banking from a mobile phone, please call (04) 495 7671.
- From an overseas phone, call + 64 4 495 7671 (replacing the "+" with the usual international access code for that country).
- Customers must meet the cost of the call.
Sign up for Telephone Banking today
To set up Telephone Banking, drop into your local branch, or call us today on 0800 554 554.
All rates are subject to change.